[Diabetes-talk] My cure of Type 1 Diabetes!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:46:27 UTC 2009

because with rapamune they have taken transplant patients off this
medication here at all NY Transplant Hospitals as well as in Chicago and
some other transplant hospitals.  This has been shown to cause cancer, and a
dear friend of mine actually died from complications of this drug.

Again, good luck, I hope it lasts forever.  August 23rd of this will
celebrate my 4th rebirthday that is what we call them, I got a call the
other day from Steve and we are all going on a cruise in 2010 to the
carribean.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3