[Diabetes-talk] question

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Wed Aug 26 17:48:37 UTC 2009

Yesterday, I had a meeting with my primary care doctor for my usual diabetes
review.  I took my prodigy voice with me in case he wanted to download the
info from all my readings for the period.

As much as I asked, I never got a straight answer.  They opted to test my
a1c level, but then told me that having that information it wasn't necessary
to be concerned about what data the meter had.

Is this really a sensible response, or could this attitude cause him to
overlook important information?  Am I wasting my time taking my meter, or
what?  I'm trying to be reasonable about this, but I'm beginning to feel
apprehensive about being dismissed so cavalierly.  Am I right, or is what
they're doing sufficient?

I'm not asking anyone to judge my doctor's competence, but should I be
either more nasty, or assertive?  Please advise.  Thank you.

Paul