[Diabetes-talk] question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 18:15:17 UTC 2009

Paul:

I don't know what your AC1 has been in the past only you and your physician
 knows that  If they have been good in a normal range I could understand a
doctor possibly skipping over a daily average.  The doctors I have gone too
 like to check numbers by looking at them checking for highs and lows and
when  they are happening.  The more information you give them the better idea
 they know what is happening.  They look for the highs and lows to see if
any repeating pattern is occuring.  Then that is how they determine  where
and how to make adjustments with medication dosages.

I know I did not answer your question, but let this be a guide on what you
think to ask your doctor.

Joyce Kane