[Diabetes-talk] Getting Your Doctor To Get Prodigy VoiceSoftware; was - ...

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:47:34 UTC 2009

well if the doctor has the prodigy voice then we should definitely get the
usb cable and software, and from what I understand the doctor just needs a
regular usb cable connection standard and not one specially made for the
prodigy voice, the software the doctor can easily acquire from DDI or infact
the can I think download it from the DDI website, I don't know if this is
still an option but I think someone from DDI might have there ears on and
let us know if this is still true, so doctor should have a standard usb port
in there office anyway, being medical biller knowing this for there computer
systems and they don't have to buy a special one, and some from DDI I am
sure they will response with the part about downloading software from DDI
website.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3