[Diabetes-talk] Getting Your Doctor To Get ProdigyVoiceSoftware; was - ...

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Wed Aug 26 21:09:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

The Software for the Voice is still being updated so unfortunately isn't
available on our website at this time; however Cheryl is correct in the
fact that a standard mini USB cable can be used when in fact the
software is complete and available. Many have a standard mini USB cable
already in their home, but if not, it can be purchased from a drug store
or from us upon request.

My hope is we have a resolution soon regarding software as I know
everyone is anxiously waiting.

The Voice model that was available prior to this past January did
require a special cable from DDI.  The software that is compatible with
that model wasn't jaws compatible.

We're having a meeting tomorrow to discuss timeline so I will attempt to
keep you as updated as possible.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro
Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative
Diagnostic Devices
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.