[Diabetes-talk] Getting Your Doctor To Get ProdigyVoiceSoftware; was - ...

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Thu Aug 27 14:07:58 UTC 2009

I requested that our Sales Assistant mail you a case.  I apologize that
you haven't received it.

I will ask her if she sent it and if not, I will mail it personally.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative
Diagnostic Devices
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.