[Diabetes-talk] How do you know?

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Thu Aug 27 18:36:57 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce,
I am away from home quite a bit and I carry with me a small pocket recorder
which can play at normal speed or one half speed. This is what many doctors
use while making rounds in hospitals. When they return to their office
someone types their notes into the computer or adds it to the patients
chart.
Regards,
Ed Bryant