[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Someone Attempting To Delete Me

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri Dec 4 05:23:08 UTC 2009

Eileen,

I had this exact thing one year ago today when I was receiving that someone
was trying to delete me from Diabetes-Talk. This was David's response. I am
including your message as a forward as yours seams to include the removal
confirmation.
I'm sure David will respond but I would suggest you check if you are able to
sign into the list as a member and if you are not someone may have removed
you.
I'll take a look to see also if you're still there.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President