[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Removal from Diabetes Talk List ...

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri Dec 4 05:33:05 UTC 2009

Eileen,

I did do a check on the subscribers list and still see your name. David or
Mike will have to confirm that this was just one of those hoax attempts to
knock someone off and not that the process to remove you was started.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President