[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Removal from Diabetes Talk List ...

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 6 00:10:46 UTC 2009

Actually, it isn't a hoax. What happens is that some of the info at the
bottom of the messages confuses the Mailman software so it thinks you or
someone else is trying to remove you. This is somewhat of a paradox in that
the software itself places this info there although David Andrews could
remove it except that the information is useful.

Eileen is still on the list.

Mike