[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Ed Bryant

Minnie K. Walker mwkoger21 at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 6 02:47:11 UTC 2009

Hello All
Ed was such a fine human being. His concern for others was  truly genuine.
If he had not heard from me within a certain time frame he would always call
just to check and see how things were going. I will miss him and his caring
calls. My prayers go out to Gail and his family. In his words
Best Regards