[Diabetes-talk] our friend Ed Bryant

miriam youssefi miriamyoussefi at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 7 10:11:48 UTC 2009

Hi friends,
i'm truly sorry i didn't get to know Ed, but greatful for your messages about him. it's neat to know him through your friendships with him. when i read about his passing, i wanted to give you all that are affected a warm hug. i've been experiencing so many deaths in a short while. for my lack of better expression, please accept my condolences. i can't believe our group wouldn't be happening, if it hadn't been for Ed. my prayers are with you as we reluctantly trudge through this journey together that's called life. take care all.
love,
miriam