[Diabetes-talk] Voice

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 8 02:11:16 UTC 2009

The publishing costs were spiraling out of control. I will give a more detailed explanation when I have more time (I'm at the National Center and will be at the Washington Seminar). I may have time tomorrow afternoon to write a longer message.

Mike Freeman, President
Diabetes Action Network
National Federation of the Blind