[Diabetes-talk] Voice

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 03:58:28 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce and all,
I couldn't agree more. It was quite apparent by the large number of copies
being circulated that many, many in the diabetes area or field were reading
the Voice.

It now makes me wonder how much support I can expect to get from the NFB now
that this happened. Will the NFB be there to help us all when it comes to
fight for an accessible insulin pump, for example? How will these cutbacks
impact the DAN as an affiliate in the future? After reading Elizabeth's
message, it really makes me wonder. I sincerely hope that this does not mean
the end of the DAN and the support we as blind diabetics get through the
NFB.

Dave