[Diabetes-talk] Voice

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Feb 10 04:32:57 UTC 2009

David et also:

I really don't want to get into this on-list. But the circulation figures are in dispute. Dr. Maurer is not convinced we were getting maximum bang for our bucks.

I'd say you should write to him with your concerns. You may write to:

OfficeOfThePresident at nfb.org

I'm certain he'll answer.

Insofar as it is in my power, NFB will still be there for all of us.

Mike Freeman, President
Diabetes Action Network
National Federation of the Blind