[Diabetes-talk] What can we do?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 12:25:32 UTC 2009

It is your diabetes not the doctors. I have kidney disease where I had to be
on dialysis for 4 years and I had my transplant in 05 it is not the doctors
responsibility to do anything I have to decide on back then whether to do
dialysis or die is all my decisions.  They are doctors they cannot hold a
gun to your head to be complient you have to do that.

Cheryl Echevarria