[Diabetes-talk] Questions regarding discarding old meters and more

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 17 06:31:49 UTC 2009

Al,

I have kept my old meters as back-up in the event I should have any problems
with my fairly new Prodigy Voice I received in November. The Prodigy Voice
has not had any issue, though I may have tested a number of times extra as I
am from New Jersey, with diabetes for 46 plus years and do not bleed easily
over the winter and have multi-tested to validate a result.

To add the company I have received my "Prodigy Voice Test Strips" from to
our group messages, "Advanced Diabetic Solutions" and who were happy to join
us this past November when we began our Diabetes Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey. This is the company from Atlanta, Ga
that has a similar name to the one Mike has given from California. For any
state who invite exhibitors to their state convention, I would highly
recommend "Advanced Diabetic Solutions",
http://www.advanceddiabeticsolutions.net/
as they worked very well with us and our 35 members who started our
division. Their toll free number is 888-377-6382. Tina Rockwell, Ext. 13 is
whom our group from New Jersey call. Jordan Benis, along with Tina, brought
the Prodigy Voice to NJ and allowed us to test ourselves with their single
use lancets to understand how easy this machine was to use.

Vincent Chaney, President
Diabetes Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey