[Diabetes-talk] Returning member with questions.

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Wed Feb 25 20:05:54 UTC 2009

Alan,

Yes, Lancets do vary in size. The standard lancet is 28G and can be as
small as 33G

When Gauge is the sizing metric, a larger number is smaller in diameter.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Director
Advanced Diabetes Supply
1-800-730-9887 x 7220
1-800-503-6280 Fax
www.NorthCoastMed.com    Insurance Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies
www.GlucosePost.com   A Community for People with Diabetes to Share
Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.