[Diabetes-talk] Annual meeting

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sun Jul 5 23:29:23 UTC 2009

I am so sorry that I could not be at National covention this year and
missed our annual meeting.
I also apologize to Ann Williams for not being there to participate in her
insulin pen survey.
I will of course continue to be on this list and offer omments form time to
time.
I wish our new board good luck and offer any assistance when and if I can
do anything.
For those interested my dr says i had a possible tia on top of my uti.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u