[Diabetes-talk] Annual meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jul 6 01:23:22 UTC 2009

Dear LeAnne:

We missed you. You were reelected to the DAN Board even though you were absent. Mini Walker was also reelected in absentia; I understand she had health problems also.

The Board was reelected in its entirety and an extra position was added. Vincent Chaney from NJ was elected to the new slot.

Bottom line: you're still a valued part of the Movement.

Man, a TIA is no sneezing matter.

Take good care of yourself and from the D, see you in Big D next year!

Mike Freeman, President
Diabetes Action Network