[Diabetes-talk] 2008 Insulin Pen Resolution & Novo Nordisk

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 18 15:53:50 UTC 2009

Fellow Blind Diabetics:

I have made contact with personnel at Novo Nordisk, one of the pharmaceutical companies whose insulin pens carry that odeous warning that insulin pens should not be used by the visually impaired except under the supervision of a sighted person. I will let you know next week how it goes; we have been exchanging telephone messages and I now have an email address so that I can send the resolution and an explanation.

Mike Freeman, President
Diabetes Action Network
National Federation of the Blind