[Diabetes-talk] 2008 Insulin Pen Resolution & Novo Nordisk

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Jul 18 16:11:00 UTC 2009

Mike,
If I can send a message as well, I would be pleased to do so.
I just love it when folks decide what we can use and can't.
There isn't a sighted person in my home at all, I do this three times a day.
I was told that my a one c is 6.0 so for this reason, I must be doing
something correct.
Do share with the list if we need to help out.
I know many of us would be pleased to do so.