[Diabetes-talk] Heath Care Coverage for Americans.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 21:28:44 UTC 2009

I haven't seen any mention or discussion on this list regarding the health care plan the president wants congress to pass.  Please read the article on this page.  For anyone who has Medicare or private insurance, the presidents plan will leave a lot of us uncovered & stripped of already existing coverage's.  I've already contacted my state senators telling them I do not want the plan passed.  Please read the article and how it will impact you.  Here is the link:

http://www.defendyourhealthcare.us/

HTH.

Eileen