[Diabetes-talk] two questions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jul 29 02:01:33 UTC 2009

Hey, everyone. WE're not having duels at fifty paces with seconds here!
Everyone needs to be a mite less prickly.

Differing kinds of insurance have different specifications but insofar
as I am aware, no insurance policy specifies that one will not be
covered if one's A1C goes above a given point. that would be pretty
difficult to enforce.

Mike