[Diabetes-talk] two questions

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 03:18:36 UTC 2009

Mike no on is dualing. I said no insurance company at all does this to
diabetics.

No insurance will drop you or not pay for certain things is your a1c is high
that is rediculous.  Again I am the person with the Knowledge of this
information.

So again I was educating DAR on this.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3