[Diabetes-talk] clever check talking meter

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Wed Jun 24 20:55:02 UTC 2009

Hi Jerry,

The DAN members here, myself included, have researched into the Clever
Check. I found on their Web Page they do not mention the design to be in an
accessible format in any way or direction.
I have always shared one of the vendors that had come to New Jersey during
our state convention to have been a good resource for both getting the
Prodigy Voice and the Prodigy Voice Test Strips. They are Advanced Diabetic
Solutions from Atlanta, Georgia. Their Web Site is:
http://www.advanceddiabeticsolutions.net/
Their phone number is 1-888-377-6382. I have also learned they will be in
Detroit for anyone going to the 2009 National Conference.

Vincent Chaney, NFBNJ Diabetes Division President ,
Committee Co-chair Lead NJAGDU