[Diabetes-talk] better late than never

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Sun Mar 1 13:46:48 UTC 2009

Mike and list,
I originally talked on Feb. 23rd with their phone representative Allie who
submitted my first report of this issue and subsequently sent me a new meter
which I received on Wednesday, the 25th. I just got off the phone with
Sheala, another phone representative who took my updated report that this
newest meter is operating in the same manner as the first, and that I was
aware, through this list, of at least one other meter with the same
difficulty and that the information is apparently being displayed on the
screen correctly while the audible information is not. I have provided them
with my contact information so that, if they wish, they can contact me
further.

A.S.,
Al's Piano Tuning & Repair
215 John Avenue