[Diabetes-talk] information results

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Mar 7 01:23:47 UTC 2009

Ok so I shouldn't ask them to call me?
I said it was sad that I had to find out from my reader, that they
didn't take interest on behalf of the blind.
I don't know if it is the nurse who has this problem or if it is the
whole staff.
why do other doctor offices take interest in the blind to help us out.
and this office, is out for nothing I feel but their money no matter
how they get it.
I think even my scanner could read my results.
I don't get them in the mail any more.
I feel I am a number not a patient.
Now Jim doesn't have many health issues so he isn't up against this at all.
He will wait for his blood work.
I just like to know so if i have questions I don't have to think hard
in ten minutes then havee to wait another three months for answers if I
come up with more questions.