[Diabetes-talk] warning: Clevercheck meter is notcompletelyaccessible

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:51:33 UTC 2009

I agree with Donna.  I'd like to add that if it were not for this list I
would have called in a couple of months to place a damn reorder for the
Prodigy strips and then would have been told about this new meter.  You'd
think they'd alirt their customers!  Anyway, thank you very much Chanelle.
Smile
Kijuana