[Diabetes-talk] Anyone know of an accessible media player for visually impaired?

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Thu Mar 12 18:24:56 UTC 2009

I am going to do everything I can to get the Prodigy Voice Audio User
Guide online and more accessible for everyone.

Let me know if there is a preferred program. I am going to do some
research and see what I can find.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Director
Advanced Diabetes Supply
1-800-730-9887 x 7220

1-800-503-6280 Fax
www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.NorthCoastMed.com>     Insurance
Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.GlucosePost.com>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.