[Diabetes-talk] Anyone know of an accessible media player forvisually impaired?

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 02:59:46 UTC 2009

Hello Jonathan,
Plain text or html works fine for all screen readers. At the very least,
converting the existing manual to all html is fine. If you can get the
electronic version of the manual, then there shouldn't be any reason why you
couldn't then convert that to html or even plain text. The only thing you
don't want to do is to try and scan the manual via a flat bed scanner and
then save it as an image file such as tif or jpeg as those are not
accessible to screen readers.

Please feel free to e-mail me off-list if I can help in any way.

Have a good weekend,

Dave