[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Accessible User Guides

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Fri Mar 13 15:52:50 UTC 2009

Dave,

I am the Webmaster and Marketing Director here at ADS and will keep
those links active through any changes in our website. (I am working on
making the Audio tracks more accessible)

As far as the language in the user guide goes, I have no control over
what it says. I just noticed that a lot of individuals on the diabetes
talk list were asking about an accessible user guide because they were
not able to read pdf files. I just took it upon myself to create a few
version of the Voice user guide on my own time.

I did however forward it to DDI to make sure that they could have it
readily available for anyone that requested it. If you ask me, that
should be one of the main things they focus on when creating user
guides. What about a Braille user guide?

I am working on a few things to help every diabetic with visual
impairments.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 7220

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>      Insurance
Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.glucosepost.com/>     A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.