[Diabetes-talk] help

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 15 20:57:07 UTC 2009

Put a bit of the solution on your finger and then make like you're doing
a test. Finger should be clean just as for a real test.

On the solution bottle, there's supposed to be a print indication of the
appropriate reading but my S O never found one. My experience is that
anything between say 20 and 100 mg/dl tends to indicate the meter is OK.
But that's strictly experience, not what the bottle may say.

Mike