[Diabetes-talk] help

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 16 01:34:54 UTC 2009

Daniel and Mike,

The finger process has worked for me as well. The only difference is the
test solution is different and must be for high results. My wife has been
luckily able to find and see the bottle, though legally blind, and told me
the result range is from 275 to 325 and has been my results. For Dan, I
don't test every bottle though, and do only the first and second bottles
with my new shipments. The handling of the lots/group seam to make me very
sure that if the first few are fine then that has held through each delivery
order. If you seam to get funny results and after testing a couple of times
and get the same reading, you may wish at that point to use the test
solution again.

Vince
Vincent Chaney, President Diabetes Division NFBNJ,
Co-chair Lead NJAGDU