[Diabetes-talk] Strange low readings on my Prodigy Voice.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 17 12:58:16 UTC 2009

I just tested my blood sugar a while ago and it said my blood glucose was low enough that I should have been having a hypoglycemic episode.  As you can tell, I am not weak and shaky or else I wouldn't be sitting here, typing. I know I ought to do three back to back control solution tests, but I've already wasted enough test strips making sure everything worked last night.  Should I just forge ahead and do that and be glad I can get more strips?

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those
who are called according to his purpose.
 Romans 8:28
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com