[Diabetes-talk] Insulin Coolers and Insulin Pump Tubing

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Tue Mar 17 16:38:51 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I have been getting a lot of requests for information regarding insulin
coolers and wanted to let everyone know of a great product that is
available to help keep insulin safe when it's warm out. They are called
Frio Wallets, which I am sure some of you may have heard of. A lot of
people are still using the ice packs in a cooler setup, but I figured I
would let everyone know about these innovative products. Click on the
link below to see the different sized Insulin Coolers

Insulin Coolers
<http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/Insulin-Coolers/c112/index.html?o
sCsid=d90ab420080d90c8d983a9a262e19e1e>

http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/Insulin-Coolers/c112/index.html?os
Csid=d90ab420080d90c8d983a9a262e19e1e

Also for Insulin Pumpers I have heard a lot of people talking about
their pump tubing getting all tangled up and getting caught on stuff
while they are active. There is a product called "Tubeguard" which is
designed to keep insulin pump tubing secure and out of the way. Here is
the link
http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/p32/Tubeguard/product_info.html

Click Here for Tubeguard Info
<http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/p32/Tubeguard/product_info.html>

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Director
Advanced Diabetes Supply
1-800-730-9887 x 7220

1-800-503-6280 Fax
www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.NorthCoastMed.com>     Insurance
Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.GlucosePost.com>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.