[Diabetes-talk] Strange low readings on my Prodigy Voice.

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Mar 19 01:00:10 UTC 2009

I don't know if this will work for you, but for some reason it works for me.
going outside when it is cool drops my numbers.
I can't explain it but give it a try.
No scolding won't work because I did the same thing.
I can't go back to the regular medicine until after the twenty fifth.
My insurance won't pay for it.
The doctor knows all about it.
so that is good.
I think this office got broke into.
They used to have samples, but took out all of the medicine.
In our state, the teens decided to get drugs and over dose.
they had ways for us to get into the rooms, but you can see where they
took off the door opening buttons to get inside.
Now the staff have to let you in.
I think that if someone still wishes drugs they can get it.
That is so sad.
Messing it up for everyone.