[Diabetes-talk] Insulin Coolers and Insulin Pump Tubing

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Mar 19 01:42:49 UTC 2009

I've thought about getting one of these gizmos but frankly, the
descriptions don't tell me all that much about which "wallets" fit which
pens etc. so have been somewhat reluctant to take the plunge.

Moreover, since I'm seldom where it's too hot or too cold and modern
insulins last a month without being refrigerated and one humalog pen
lasts me four days and a lantus cartridge two weeks (our national
convention is only eight days although I'll stay ten), I can't see the
urgency of purchasing one of these gizmos.

Mike