[Diabetes-talk] Deleting individual entries on the prodigy.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 12:25:03 UTC 2009

Is there a way to delete individual test result entries from the Prodigy Voice?  I ask because I know how to delete the entire memory, but not a single entry.  I want to do this because I have four entries that are falsely low and that will throw things off if I decide to check the average for a given week.  Can anyone help me with that?

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but
 have eternal life. John 3:16
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com