[Diabetes-talk] Deleting individual entries on the prodigy.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 20 03:08:26 UTC 2009

Alan:

Nope; there's no way to delete individual entries. I don't believe
either the Prodigy Audio or Prodigy Autocode allow this either so this
isn't just a "feature" of the Prodigy Voice. I have brought this to the
attention of DDI engineers.

In truth, however, unless you were to take consistent readings before
every meal, an hour-and-a-half or two hours after each meal and at
bedtime consistently day after day, the averages displayed by meaters
don't really tell you very much except in the broadest sense in that the
readings that contribute to the average are hostage both to when you
took them and to how often you test.

Bottom line: while I agree that one should be able to zap individual
readings, the average functions don't really tell you much
scientifically except to establish broad trends.

Mike Freeman