[Diabetes-talk] A question

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 12:37:19 UTC 2009

Exactly!  My doc told me, when I recently went in with high sugars, that I was doing, over the long term, possible damage to my heart, among other things.  Needless to say, that got my head turned around about testing my sugars regularly!

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   For he who has died has been freed from sin.
 Romans 6:7
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com