[Diabetes-talk] Wow! Fantastic reading!

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sat Mar 21 13:26:59 UTC 2009

Well, I tested three times this morning.  The first reading seemed improbably low at 117, and I knew the second reading was the result of not enough blood for the sample, so the highest of the three was the third at 140.  I am going to assume that's correct, even though it seems fantastically low.  I've been exercising and making better food choices:
1. Walking about three miles every day has been my regimen.
2. I'm starting to better balance my meals.  It's not perfect, but I keep breakfast at a regular routine to where I know where the carb count is, and I am getting better about it with lunch and dinner.

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   Sing to him a new song. Play skillfully with a shout of joy!
 Psalms 33:3
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com