[Diabetes-talk] Wow! Fantastic reading!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 21 14:48:00 UTC 2009

Wow! Good for you!

Your readings don't surprise me. When I first started spending more time
on the treadmill, my bg would drop as much as seventy points between a
reading taken immediately before exercise and one taken immediately
afterward. It doesn't drop that much with exercise now as I've stuck
with it for a while. But, as you've found, taking control makes a world
of difference!

Again, BRAVO! Keep up the good work!

Mike Freeman