[Diabetes-talk] Wow! Fantastic reading!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 13:19:01 UTC 2009

that is because she must have been obese and now that she can't eat as much
food anymore or calorie intake for about at least a year, her blood pressure
will go down as well as her sugar, she has to or the surgery will reverse, I
have seen people go for that like certain stars like Carly Wilson father
beach boy Brian Wilson who had the surgery and then years later gained a lot
back, not all of it.  She was also in Wilson Philips from the 80s/90s and
had her own talk show.

Cheryl Echevarria