[Diabetes-talk] fasting glucose levels

catdancing catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 14:12:48 UTC 2009

it is my understanding that glucose levels rise after getting out of bed (at
least for diabetics) so the first test u take is the fasting level after
that the blood sugar level will rise for a few hours and then go back down.
this has always been what has happened here for 42 years. i'm not sure why
this happens but it does.
Debbie