[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Insulin pen study at the NFB Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Mar 30 02:48:37 UTC 2009

Dar:

Since I do not work for one of the companies, I do not know. However, I
doubt that either Eli Lilly or Novo Nordisk is going to go on a campaign
to stop insulin pen use by the blind. Rather, what we are protesting are
warnings on the pen packaging materials saying that the pens should not
be used by visually impaired persons without close supervision by the
sighted. I am attaching Resolution 2008-07 which explains this.

Mike