[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 21:35:36 UTC 2009

that is not true Dar, they will pay for what the doctor writes, you need a
new script anyway, the strips will not working in another machine. and yes
you should find out why they are not selling the strips anymore I had this
issue with a vendor a few months ago. it maybe DDI it might be the supplier
we need to find out what is going on since we have put our John Hancock on
this device.  We need to support it.

Cheryl Echevarria