[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat May 9 02:42:33 UTC 2009

I have had wonderful service with the company ever since I started with
them in October, the first time I got the prodigy voice.
I just got a new three month supply the day after Easter.
It worked out well.
I have no reason so far to wish to move to a different company.
I tried sharing with a lady here in town about the company, but this
lady knows everything so I stopped.
She had three strips left.
Wanted to know if I used the prodigy voice, and I said yes.
She shouldn't have waited so long before checking out new strips.
I give this company credit, every three months I have received a call
asking what I am needing.
Then sharing when everything will leave.
I couldn't ask for any more than this.