[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat May 9 04:52:39 UTC 2009

I echo what Dave says below. Moreover, you should contact Dr. Maurer if
you continue to have trouble getting your insurance carrier to purchase
Voice strips. You should also work with Cheryl Echevarria (she's posted
to this list); she can walk you thru the bureaucratic maze to get your
insurance carrier to cover the Voice and purchase strips from one of the
suppliers we've indicated.

Mike Freeman