[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat May 9 15:47:13 UTC 2009

Hi:

8:30 sounds to me like an early time for totally going to bed, although many
nights I will lie down after dinner & fall asleep. Usually I wake up before
midnight so I can check BG & take a bed-time snack. I take a combination of
a small quantity of a fatty food like spoonful of peanut butter and a small
carb like a cup of milk.  The doc has also suggested a slice of lean turkey
breast with light bread or crackers.  The fat/protein helps sustain the
boost in Bg from the carbs.

HTH.

Eileen